- Year of Establishment of the Department : 1966
|1||Dr. Meena Kishore||M.A, Ph.D||Counselling and Guidance, Clinical Psychology|
|2||Dr. Sister. Reema, A.C||
|Clinical Psychology, Counselling|
|3||Dr. Vinita Kochgaway||M.A, Ph.D||Personality Development|
|4||Dr. Neena Verma||M.A, Ph.D||Counselling and Guidance, Clinical Psychology|
|Dr. Shruti Narain||
|Counselling and Training|
|Ms. Isha Singh||
Highlights of the Department
- Research projects are being carried out successfully due to sufficient availability of psychological tests.
- Educational tour for B.A. III students to mental hospitals are conducted.
- A full time counsellor available in the guidance and counselling center.
- Psychiatrists/Counselors are invited to the Dept. for lectures and interactions.
- Students from all Department of Patna Women's College come for guidance and counseling. They are counselled to face their day to day problems.
- Regular talks are conducted related to psychological issues by internal and external resource persons.
- Through Mentor System the Department offers help and guidance for personal and educational problems of students.
- Seminars and Workshops are held at regular intervals.
- Parent-Teacher Meet are held regularly to help in personality development.