- Year of Establishment of the Department with Intermediate level Teaching: January 1948
- Honours teaching started in the year 1988
|1||Dr. Shahla Yasmin||M.Sc, Ph.D||Ecology and Wildlife Science|
|2||Dr. Shobha Srivastava||M.Sc, Ph.D||Entomology|
|3||Dr. Sister Stuti A.C||M.Sc, Ph.D||Entomology and Vermitechnology|
|4||Dr. Joyita Das||M.Sc, Ph.D||Environmental Toxicology|
|5||Dr . Rachna Sahay||M.Sc, Ph.D||Environmental Science|
|6||Dr. Maya Rani||M.Sc, Ph.D||Fisheries|
|7||Dr. Reshma Sinha||M.sc, Ph.D||Physiology and Biochemistry|
Non Teaching Staff
- Md. Kamaal
- Mr. Dennis
- Ms. Marcel
Highlights of the Department
- Students secure good ranks in Patna University. 6-9 girls are among the top ten in Patna University Exams.
Organizes students activities on a regular basis under the banner of Environment Conservation Outreach (ECO) task force.
- Completed one UGC Major Project and two Minor Projects.
- Undergraduate students carry out research projects under the CPE and BSR schemes of UGC.
- There are facilities for carrying out research for Ph.D.
- Thrust areas for research are Ecotoxicology, Environment and Human Health and Histopathology.